We Are Growing and Seeking New Team Members To Be a Part of Our Success
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SMILING FACES & CHEERFUL HEARTS!
Comfort Keepers are special people who are dedicated to making a difference in our clients' quality of life. When you become a Comfort Keeper, you join a growing family dedicated to providing companionship, a helping hand and personal care for seniors in their homes. For over a decade, Comfort Keepers has been helping seniors live independent lives in their comfortable, familiar surroundings.
As a member of one of the most respected and rapidly growing networks dedicated to non-medical and personal in-home care, Comfort Keepers offers careers with personal and professional growth. We provide in-home care 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Whether you are seeking part time, full time, day, evening, weekdays or weekend, we are likely to have an opportunity available to accommodate your schedule. We are interviewing now with flexible start dates available.
We're looking for exceptional PCA'S, CNA's, or LPN students who have completed their first semester, for positions in Ball Ground, Waleska, Jasper, Nelson, Tate, Canton, and Cumming.
- Competitive Pay Wage
- Ongoing Training
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Vacation after one year
- Retirement Plan after one year
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Friendly Environment that Fosters Personal Growth
- Referral Bonuses
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- A clean background check and drug test are a must!
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid drivers license and current
- Must be certified in CPR and First Aid and have a current TB skin test and current auto insurance.