We are now hiring a weekend on-call coordinator
Comfort Keepers in Cumming Georgia is currently seeking a Weekend On-Call Coordinator (work from home position Friday-Sunday). The On-Call Coordinator provides scheduling and client coordination during non-business hours, and provides support to the branch recruiters in staffing and coordinating issues after normal business hours. This can include, but is not limited to, answering incoming calls and coordinating schedules of after-hours staff members. The on-call coordinator is a part-time position and should not exceed 29 hours a week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to incoming calls to the office after normal business hours
- Responds in a timely manner (within 15 minutes) to any messages
- Documents all client, patient, and caregiver contacts and occurrences in the system of record
- Communicates with clients when an employee has called off or is delayed
- Delegates tasks to appropriate staff (client care, scheduling, nurses) when necessary
- Informs appropriate staff of personnel changes and scheduling needs that arise
- Promptly staffs call-outs as soon as message is received
- Troubleshoots other after-hours issues that arise, and delegates appropriately
- Keeps office staff informed of outstanding issues at the beginning of normal business hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School degree required, additional education preferred
- Health Care experience preferred
- Must have secured internet access and personal computer or laptop and know how to use a smart phone
- Some experience in an office, with demonstrated effective communication skills and proven organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in customer service environment preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- In home office or space that simulates an office environment without any background noise from pets, TVs, children or any other distracting noise that could be heard by the caller.
- Basic proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office.
If interested in this position, please call 770-887-0499 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org