Pill Dispensers to Improve Your Home Care Service
Our home care service in Alpharetta, GA makes medication management easy
As your loved one gets older, he or she may be taking more medications on a daily basis. Because of this, it may be hard for them to remember which medications to take, how much of each to take, and when to take them. If your loved one is struggling with forgetfulness, confusion, or memory loss, this can be especially difficult.
We realize how hard it can be to safely and effectively manage your medications. This is why we have created safety products like the Pill Dispenser by SafetyChoiceⓇ. This easy-to-use tool is one of the best solutions for medication safety and management.
Pill Dispenser Features
Our home care service believes that the Pill Dispenser is one of the most effective ways to manage your medications. It automatically dispenses medication for your loved one, and comes with alerts that help him or her recognize when it’s time for medication. If your loved one does not take a dose, the system can send you a notification so you or a caregiver can speak with your loved one. Learn more about the benefits of the safe and effective Pill Dispenser below:
- Has 60 medication cups that each hold 20-25 pills
- Organizes medications, manages delivery, and sends reminders
- Connects to your existing phone line
- Lets out voice, text, and light alerts when it’s time to take a dose
- Sends you a notification if a dose is missed
- Backup battery lasts up to 12 hours if power goes out
- Locks to keep everything safe and secure
- Dispensing button is easy to see and use
If you are looking for a safe, easy way to manage your medications, the Pill Dispenser may be the right choice for you. Contact us to schedule an in-home consultation with one of our home care service specialists. We will help you decide on the best medication management product for you.